The IRSPUM's mission is to produce state-of-the-art knowledge and to increase synergy among researchers in different disciplines, to respond to the major current and future challenges in public health, to develop extensive partnerships with decision-makers and practitioners so as to encourage critical thinking about the practices used and to support innovation in interventions and research. Finally the IRSPUM aims to ensure maximum knowledge transfer and uptake.
| Research themes |
- Social Determinants of Health
- Environment and Health
- State of health, surveillance, prevention
- Human toxicology
- Infectious zoonotic agents
- Health Systems
- Organization and transformation of Health and Social Services
- Clinical practices and Healthcare management
- Global Health
- From Knowledge to Action
- Promoting the transfer and sharing of knowledge
- Evaluation and development of interventions
- Policies and Ethics
*The mission comes from the group's website.